Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Weekly Reset is the time at which all weekly activities are reset. The weekly reset occurs each Tuesday at 17:00 UTC. At that time, a number of aspects of the game change or reset their progress.
Destiny[edit | edit source]
Activities[edit | edit source]
- All weekly loot drop lockouts are released: raids, Prison of Elders, Weekly Heroic Strikes, Weekly Crucible Playlist, and Weekly Nightfall Strikes can now deliver another round of rewards.
- The weekly Crucible playlist is changed.
- The Weekly Nightfall Strike is changed.
- Level 32 and 34 Prison of Elders challenges are changed, as are the modifiers applied to the final round of Skolas's Revenge.
- The boss sequence of the Challenge of the Elders is changed. The Elders' Sigil expires and must be repurchased.
- Raid checkpoints are deleted.
- The challenges in King's Fall and Wrath of the Machine are changed.
- The boss summoned by an Antiquated Rune is changed.
- The Weekly Featured Raid is changed.
Events[edit | edit source]
- The Trials of Osiris playlist and The Lighthouse become unavailable.
- Iron Banner becomes unavailable if it had been available in the previous week.
Other[edit | edit source]
- New sets of bounties become available from Lord Shaxx and Arcite 99-40.
- The planetary resources accepted by faction leaders are changed.
- Variks refreshes his inventory, posts 3 new bounties, and delivers a Judgment's Grant package to any Guardian at rank 2 or above in the House of Judgment faction.
- Petra Venj lists a new selection of Queen's Wrath bounties, and becomes able to deliver another guaranteed Treasure Key.
References[edit | edit source]
- Bungie.net "Help: When do weekly events reset and what exactly is affected by the reset?". Retrieved April 20, 2015.
- Bungie.net "Help: I played through the weekly events multiple times and stopped receiving rewards". Retrieved April 20, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.