FANDOM


  • Who Do you think?

      Loading editor
    • Cabal. If they got too pissed, they'd nuke the area from orbit.

      "800 pounds and highly militarized. They blow up planets and moons, just for getting in their way"

        Loading editor
    • Definitely Cabal. Individually, they are a lot tougher. In groups, they are organised. And, indeed, nukes.

        Loading editor
    • Cabal because of their organized, militarzied, and powerful civilization and their united legions like the superpowers of the Cold War combined and in truce.  The Fallen, however  will be destroyed because they are scavenging Earth and fighting amongst themsleves like babies fighting for candy. Also, the Fallen are enemies with like, EVERYONE from humans to the Vex. Serioulsy, just take down this thread and say Cabal 'cause THEY. ARE. GODS.

        Loading editor
    • The answer is obviously Cabal.

      A better match would be Cabal vs. Vex: who would win?

        Loading editor
    • Vektor0 wrote:
      [...]

      A better match would be Cabal vs. Vex: who would win?

      We already see that on Mars, and the Cabal appear to be slowly expanding. Either way, it would be a real meat grinder (ok, metal grinder). Kind of like the Eastern Front in World War II. In the end, I think that the City stands to benefit the most, being able to deal with any worn-down survivors.

        Loading editor
    • Between Vex and Cabal, I would chose Vex, simply for the fact they can teleport. It might have to be in proximity to spires... we've haven't heard the details about when/where/how they can teleport.

        Loading editor
    • This is to SnowWolf75.  I would pick Vex because even though they are like what I said for the Cabal for "Fallen or Cabal Who would win", they are "hyper intelligent" (Copyright of DestinyOverwatch), and technologically advanced. They have minds connected to react super fast, teleportation across solar sytsems in a instant, and make their own realitys and move thorugh time and space.  Vex is my final choice. 

        Loading editor
    • Goliath Tank versus Walker? The Goliath's charged cannon seems as though it would be effective against the slowly-moving Walker, whereas the higher rate-of-fire and projectile speed of the Walker would be effective against the Goliath, but I think the Walker's stationary-ity would prove to be its undoing.

        Loading editor
    • If it was Vex vs Fallen it is obvious that the Vex would win i mean dregs vs goblins: goblin wins

      Vandal vs Hobgobling: Hobgoblin Wins

      Captain vs Minotaur: Minotaur wins 

      the reason why i said minotaur is because they have better weapons also i made an even match with them I broke their shields and I made them have the same health by knocking the Minoaturs head off so first they were shooting at me then i let them kill me and they were fighting eachother then I see no other units supporting them on each side so while they were fighting the last second I was the Minotaur being victorious but the Minotaur was really low on health.

      Hydra vs Servitor: Hydra

      Servitors do weak damage so they are a big dissapointment.

      Harpy vs Shank: Harpy

      Cabal vs Vex: Id say Cabal

      Legionary vs Goblin: Legionary

      Phalanx vs Hobgoblin: Phalanx

      Centurion vs Minotaur: Centurion since he shoots 4 explosives out of his gun

      Colossus vs Hydra: Colossus 

      Psion vs Harpy: Psion cuz Psionic blast boom harpy dies

      Vex vs Hive: Vex would win

      Thrall vs Harpy: Harpy

      Acolyte vs Goblin: Goblin

      Knight vs Hobgoblin: Hobgoblin since he has a frickin sniper rifle which toes huge amounts of damage

      Minotaur vs Wizard: Minotaur, Wizards have really weak shields 

      Hydra vs Ogre: Hydra 

        Loading editor
    • Not I was i meant to say it was so the Minotaur claimed victorious on the Captain also the captain was the first one to attack the minotaur after they killed me so they were fighting on then the Minotaur smashed the captain and the captain was still alive and he was hitting the minotaur and shooting him then the minotaur shot him and the captain went flying in the air dead so pretty much Minoaturs are more superior than Captains 

      PS: They had the same health

        Loading editor
    • does not toes damn iam typing to fast

        Loading editor
    • too* fast i meant

        Loading editor
    • the minotaur and the captain shot eachother plenty of times  but still the Minotaur won but if it was Solar Burn on Heroic Modifier on then it would be a Captain claiming victory over a Minotaur but there was no modifier on and the Minotaur still won

        Loading editor
    • You DO know Vex get a lot more powerful when you shoot their heads off, right?

        Loading editor
    • Servitors are not the equivalent of Hydras. Hydras are tank units, Servitors are...meh.

      Knights are not Hobgoblins: you say the "frickin [sic] sniper rifle" would kill, but what's the battlefield? Close-quarters, boomers and swords destroy Hobgoblins. And Knights just have to sidestep to avoid the slow sniper shots.

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox and you know they Have LOWER Health if they do that and it leaves them vulnerable 

        Loading editor
    • I mean long range they would own but obviously if it was close quarters they would die but Minotaurs will just come at them and kill the Knights

        Loading editor
    • Wait what is a more fair match Hobgoblins vs Wizard or Hobgoblin vs Knight cause Wizards have shields while Hobgobs dont and Knight dont have shields either but they are tough so idk i thought Hobs and Knights were equivalent but i guess not

        Loading editor
    • so my bad 

        Loading editor
    • I think that the cabal will win because they are more organized and have more health, but it still depends on the kind of circumstances they are in and who they are fighting.

        Loading editor
    • Cabal vs Fallen

      Small arms weapons:

      I think Fallen have the edge for small arms. Weapons like the Wire Rifle, the Shrapnel Launcher, and the Scorch Cannon could prove even too much for Cabal armor. For melee combat, the Fallen could make Cabal deli meat with ease using weapons like the Shock Blade and Dagger.

      Vehicles:

      Cabal have the edge mostly. The Interceptor has stronger cannons than the Pike, athough Heavy Pikes could shit right on top of Interceptors. Walker tanks are a close match for Goliath tanks, but Walkers can deploy Shanks. Harvester guns are superior to Skiff guns. Ketches have guns all over them, but aren't really a ground support type of ship. Land Tanks have lots of heavy guns as well.

      Infantry:

      Cabal have yet another edge. Phalanxes and Collossi are better than Dregs and Vandals. I think Captains are better than Centurions because they can teleport. And at close range with dual Shock Blades could slice and dice some space rhinos. Servitors are decent, but Collossi top tem easily, even when Servitors can teleport.

      In a battle, It comes down to equipment, location, and troop quality, really.

      Cabal force (Sand Eater Infantry supported by Calvalry): 60 Legionnaries, 20 Phalanxes, 15 Centurions, 20 Psions, 5 Collossi, 10 Interceptors, 3 Goliath Tanks. Total: 110 Infantry, 13 armor.

      Fallen force (House of Devils): 60 Dregs (40 with dual Shock Daggers, 20 with Shock Pistols), 45 Vandals (35 with Shock Rifles, 10 with Wire Rifles), 30 Captains (With Shrapnel Launchers), 20 Servitors, 10 Pikes, 3 Walkers + 30 Shanks (10 each). Total: 155 infantry, 13 armor.

      Location: Rocky plateau on Mars.

      Winner: Cabal. Combined formations of Cabal infantry on high ground tear down Fallen infantry, with armor focused on support. Walkers were taken down quickly by multiple teams of Psions using Psionic blasts. Pikes were focused on a full frontal assault followed by a massive uphill charge of 40 dregs, suffering heavy casualties by superior firepower. Captains led remaining infantry forces in a slow advance. Squad of 10 Vandal snipers focused fire on heavy infantry units but were wiped out by Goliath tanks. Ended with Fallen retreat and Cabal victroy.

      Cabal losses: 23 Legionnaries, 6 Phalanxes, 6 Centurions, 9 Psions, 1 Collossi, 3 Interceptors, 0 Goliath tanks. Total: 45 infantry, 3 armor.

      Fallen losses: 38 Dregs, 26 Vandals, 13 Captains, 7 Servitors, 8 Pikes, 3 Walkers, 19 Shanks. Total: 103 infantry, 11 armor.

      Now, let's give the Fallen the advantage. 

      Cabal force (Sand Eater infantry supported by Calvalry): 60 Legionarries, 20 Phalanxes, 15 Centurions, 20 Psions, 5 Collossi, 10 Interceptors, 3 Goliath tanks. Total: 110 infantry, 13 armor.

      Fallen force (House of Kings): 60 Dregs (All with Shrapnel Launchers), 35 Vandals (With Shock Rifles), 10 Stealh Vandals (With Wire Rifles) 30 Captains (5 with dual Shock Blades, 5 with Scorch Cannons, 20 with Shrapnel Launchers), 20 Servitors, 10 Heavy Pikes, 3 Walkers + 30 Repeater Shanks. Total: 155 infantry, 13 armor. 

      Location: European Dead-Zone, Earth

      Winner: Fallen. Fallen infantry bottlenecks Cabal infantry in alleyways and traps off individual squads who then attempt to blow down walls and fight through buildings, but are laid to waste by Captain-led teams of infantry. Walkers climb on top of buildings and assisted by Captains with Scorch cannons and Wire Rifle-armed Stealth Vandals obliterate large groups of panicked infantry and Interceptors. Repeater Shanks deployed from Walkers provide air support to Fallen infantry as they surround squads of Cabal stuck in alleys. Goliath tanks are quickly dealt with by Vandal Snipers. Heavy pikes tear down Collossi and Phalanx formations. Ends with Fallen forces disengaging and Cabal forces retreating and regrouping. 

      Cabal losses: 43 Legionarries, 17 Phalanxes, 10 Centurions, 12 Psions, 5 Collossi, 9 Interceptors, 3 Goliath tanks. Total: 87 infantry, 12 armor. 

      Fallen Losses: 12 Dregs, 4 Vandals, 1 Stealth Vandal, 3 Captains, 2 Servitors, 2 Heavy Pikes, 1 Walker, 6 Shanks.


      Its all about Equipment, Troop quality, and Location. In an average battle, Cabal would decimate Fallen. If Fallen had the better equipment like the Heavy pikes, Repeater Shanks, and Scorch Cannons, Cabal would be toast.

        Loading editor
    • well there certainly is a lot to consider, but i think it's just about brute strength and tactical abilities

        Loading editor
    • HoB, that's bullshit. The cabal most definitely are the superior.

      Concerning small arms, the slugthrowers, chain guns, missiles, etc would tear the Fallen to shreds. Yes, the Fallen may have Shock blades and daggers, but remember this: the typical Cabal weighs 800 pounds. They'd smash Dregs and Vandals into ground meat.

      Vehicles, too, are in the Cabal's favour. Pikes are worthless even against Legionaries, as they just shoot the Dregs to bits. Goliaths are more powerful than the Walkers, which are made from scavenged parts. Sure, they can deploy Shanks, but Shanks are the most useless cannon fodder you can think of.

      Infantry is a massacre. Just a single Colossus would be able to defeat hordes of Dregs and Vandals, and even a Captain or two. Also, Captains are better because they can teleport? Really? Has teleporting ever actually helped a Captain in a significant way? Again, a Captain with Shock Blades versus the 800 pound hulking beast that is a Centurion can never end well for the Captain. Sure, the Captain may be able to make some cuts, but the Centurion will crush its head with ease.

      I'm not even going to argue about these hypothetical battles, because they are too ridiculous. For some reason, you make the Fallen look like organised, deadly militia, whereas they really are nothing more than a bunch of scavengers. Pit against the cold, efficient military training of the Cabal, they simply don't stand a chance.

        Loading editor
    • Yes. This was my thoughts, exactly.

        Loading editor
    • I'm torn, to be honest. Against those Phalanxes backed up with a Colossus, the Fallen are all but ether in the wind. If its legionaries and their leading brethren up against cloaked wire-riflemen with a Servitor close by, it'll be raining black ooze for miles. In a combined conflict? Maybe we'll get a look in Taken King, seeing as there's probably alot of tantalizingly isolated pockets of Cabal outposts in the wake of Oryx's Taken making binge, just ripe for the picking.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with ReD. Cabal are the superiors. Still, if the Fallen launched a surprise attack in a very small area against a medium-sized group of Cabal, they would probably come out as victors. That's the only scenario I can see where Fallen might win. Any other place, the Cabal swipe the Fallen away.

        Loading editor

    • NOTE: My argument is based off the lore, so don’t go throwing in-game numbers at me, as level and game balance tends to tip the scales.

      You guys paint the fallen as idiotic, low-tech scavengers that fall in droves in any fight and get their asses handed to them by the cabal. I disagree. Consider this: The fallen have a warrior society. Rank is earned by besting foes in combat, not by finding the shiniest bit of scrap. The fallen can’t be a race of bumbling idiots when it comes to tactics, otherwise they wouldn’t have survived as long as they have, and would have gotten steamrolled by the first semi-competent military they came across. And fallen tech is far more advanced than most people realize.

      The fallen would be highly unlikely to fight the cabal on their own terms, in open battle. They would be far more inclined to use guerrilla tactics to engage an enemy that thrives in open combat, as well as to conserve resources. The fallen are a race of scavengers and nomads. Thusly, they probably choose their battles based on how many resources they spend versus how many they earn. If they lose more fallen and materials than they can regain, the battle is not worth fighting. They would be more inclined to hit and run attacks, ambushes, and faints than head-on charges, wars of attrition, and bloody battles on open ground. The fallen aren’t stupid. They haven’t survived since the whirlwind by blindly throwing themselves at whatever foe stands in front of them.

      Physically, fallen are smaller and less beefy than cabal. But, this does not mean that they would get pulped in close combat every time. Fallen are smaller than cabal, but they are also much faster. Sure, a legionary could probably break a few bones in a dreg or vandal with the smash of a slug rifle, but to do so, it would have to hit the fallen in the first place. A dreg or vandal would likely be able to land several hits on a legionary before it could land a hit on them.

      Fallen tech is looked down upon as being rusted, rundown pieces of shit that barely function as they are made from garbage. When you step back and look at it, fallen tech can vary from simplistic and functional to lethal and very advanced. If anything, it shows just how advanced their technology is overall to be able to quickly and easily fabricate high-tech weapons from simple materials and in such large quantities.

      Shock pistols/rifles: These easy-to-mass-produce weapons are not pea shooters, but are in-fact comparable to the covenant’s arsenal from halo. Each of these guns produces an electrically stimulated bolt of plasma that is guided towards the target via a magnetic bubble. In the case of shock Rifles, the guns even have onboard computer systems advanced enough to lock onto their targets and guide the bolts home.

      Shock daggers/blades: These two are polar opposites. The shock dagger is a simple short piece of sharpened metal attached to a grip and a shock core that acts like a knife and a stun gun. Shock blades on the other hand, are not merely larger versions of daggers, but have a complex matrix of shock cores and capacitors built into the hilt, that generate a lethal plasma cutting field along the blade: the kind of thing that turns multi-layered armour into tissue paper.

      Shrapnel launchers: Most people assume these to be slow, ineffective shotguns. So why are they favored by captains? Simple: the shrapnel launcher is no mere firearm; it is actually, in its most basic form, a rail-shotgun. The weapon accelerates a mixed package of armour piercing darts and explosives down a pair of magnetically charged rails to deliver a blast that will shred armour, knock its target off their feet, and cause further damage via multiple micro-explosions.

      Wire rifle: The fallen counterpart to a sniper rifle, the wire rifle is nearly as advanced as the shrapnel launcher. It uses shock cores to superheat thin wires of an unknown material into molten shards. Said superheated shards are accelerated down a pair of rails with enough velocity to form a sheath of plasma around them, and punch a hole through almost any helmet in the crosshairs.

      Scorch cannon: Likely the most advanced hand-held fallen weapon, the scorch cannon functions using barely understood technology that is hard enough to produce to make it rare in the hands of the fallen. The cannon uses a solar “furnace” to charge rods that continue to gather heat even after they leave the gun. This weapon is not a mere rocket launcher, but a heavy weapon powerful enough to breach starship hulls if charged up sufficiently.

      To sum up my argument, weather the fallen or cabal would win in a fight depends entirely on the rules of the fight. An open battle with little cover and no retreat? The fallen would probably get slaughtered while taking down a few cabal. A congested environment with plenty of hiding places? The cabal would get picked apart from every different angle and put some slugs through some fallen. Either way, before you make your conclusions, take a moment to realize that the fallen are a competent, crafty, vicious foe that simply fights differently than the cabal, and is not inherently weaker than them because they aren’t a professional military with 800 pound soldiers and such.

        Loading editor
    • I like how you call them competent. Sure, the Captains and, to a lesser extent, the Vandals might be trained enough in the art of combat, but the bulk of the Fallen forces consists of Dregs. Dregs are lowlifes, pickpockets, murderers, etc, merely driven by frustration and anger. They are, in no way, disciplined warriors.

        Loading editor
    • Whatever man, it's just an opinoin.

        Loading editor
    • No, it's not. It's logical assessment. It has nothing to do with opinions. Now, if the question was "Fallen or Cabal - who is cooler?" Then it would be a matter of opinions.

        Loading editor
    • Can you please go back and read Negative Zero's post?

        Loading editor
    • I did. Already reacted to it, too.

        Loading editor
    • What negative Zero was saying, was that the Fallen aren't pushovers like some people thought them out to be. However, I do agree that the Cabal could probably wipe an entire Fallen house in about half a year if they really wanted to.

        Loading editor
    • ReD: Yes, dregs are lowlifes and murderers, but thier rank also contains those of higher rank who have been docked and seek to prove themselves to acend once more. In other words they are 50/50 competent/incompetent. Either way, its not the quality of soldiers on a one/one basis that proves who is better than who. After all, there are usually one hell of a lot more dregs in an engagement than leigonaries. And it is not the quality of the dregs that carries the day, it is the ability of the captains and barons to utilize the forces under thier command to best the opponent.

      Example: A squad of twelve cabal legonaries, three phalanxes, three psions, and a centurion advance into a congested golden age ruin to persue a fallen force of roughly equall size. The cabal force moves swiftly through a pair of hallways and into a large room. Sensing and ambush, the centurion orders his troops to form a line and hold it. Watching from the shadows, A captain begins to reveal his plays. He begins by sending most of his dregs through the two doorways at the end of the room, the fifteen scavengers losing a few of thier number and taking cover while sending a few volleys of shock rounds at the line.Then, before the cabal have time to advance or focus thier fire, a swarm of seven shanks darts from a nearby vent behind them, qucikly spreading out and harrasing them.

      The centurion orders his men to form two groups, eight of the legionaries, the three phalanxes and the centurion advancing toward the dregs, while the other four legionaries and the three psions turn around to deal with the shanks. The captain then makes his next play. From the celing vents above the smaller squad of cabal, four vandals drop, They waste no time in taking advantage of being in the middle of the enemy formation, and lay into the cabal with thier shock blades. The "simple blades" prove far more leathal then expected, the force behind each swing and concetrated plasma cuttting field turning cabal battleplate into bulky tissue paper. The four legionaries fall first, taking one vandal with them by caving in its head with the butt of a slug rifle. The psions, reflexes lightnting quick, back up and gun down another vandal before being distracted by fire from the two remaining shanks. Seizing the moment, the two remaining vandals leap foward and finish the psions.

      The centurion then notices that his rear guard had been killed and halts the advance, turning around with a few legionaries and blasting one of the vandals to bits with his projection rifle while the other scrambles for cover, and the shanks are swatted from the air. The captain then decides it's time to make his final move. From the shadows of a corner of the room, the air flickers as five vandals weilding shock rifles and the captain himself step foward and train thier sights on the cabal's exposed flank. When the first volley of homing shock bolts fells a legionary, the nine remaing dregs are reinforced by five more dregs and three shock rifle weilding vandals.

      The centurion now begins to panic, his rearguard is destroyed and his squad is flanked and outnumbered. He orders his troops to fall back and redeploy via thier jumppacks, but the low celing prevents such a manuver. The captain, seizing the moment, bellows a warcry and orders his units to charge. The dregs and vandals in the front, now freed from the bulk of the cabal's fire, surge forward, eger to take revenge for thier slain comrades. The shock rifle vandals hang back to pelt the cabal while the captain charges himself. Four legionaries focus thier fire to bring down the captain before he reaches thier lines. The captain's shield is brought down to half capacity by multible slugs before he activates his teleporter, throwing off the cabal's aim and gaining more ground.

      At this time, the wave of dregs reaches the cabal. The "weaker" aliens dart around the lumbering cabal, slashing with thier shock daggers and firing point-blank. The captain reaches the cabal with a third of his shields as the vandals cease fire and close the gap to join in the fray. The combat is a slow meat grinder, but the cabal are outnumbered and have no means of retreat. Legionaries bash in skulls or get lucky bursts of point blank slug rifle fire. Dregs crowd and bog down the cabal, bringing down the beasts by fighting three to one where they can. Vandals dodge and roll, proving incredibily difficult to hit unless they have no room to move. Phalanxes block and bash, thier shields providing a unique advantage.

      The captain meets the centurion in the middle of the fight, and bellows a challange. The centurion, seeing a slim chance at victory if he can demoralize the fallen, accepts. Both combatants have thier shields down, but are realitively unharmed. The cabal commander sends a volley of projection rounds at the captain. The nimble fallen dodges all but two, which tear at his armour and bruise his flesh beneath. The fallen leader hefts his shrapnel launcher and runs at the centurion, teleporting behind him to dodge the next volley of explosives. The centurion turns around to meet three blasts of the shrapnel launcher, which damage his chest plate and throw him off balance. The captain lines up another burst, but is thrown from his feet before he can fire as the cabal activates its jumppack, blasting forward, not up, and throwing both combatants from thier feet.

      The captain barely gets up first, three broken ribs and the brusing form the inpact slowing him. The centurion picks itself up with some effort and notices thet both he and his opponent have lost thier weapons in thier fall. Both move to gather ther instruents of killing before thier foe does the same, the captain is faster but the centurion is closer to his weapon. The cabal scoops up the projection rifle and fires off two shells that nearly knock the captain to its feet. The fallen rolls with the impact and scoops up his shrapnel launcher, realizing that he must end the fight soon. The centurion levels his weapon and fires twice before his ammo counter indicates that his mag is spent. The captain takes another hit and ether hisses out of the small wound in his chest where his armour is rent and digs into his flesh. The fallen notices the centurion reaching for another magizene and opens fire. The cabal thrusts to the side in an attempt to aviod the burst, but is not quick enough, and is instead spun around, mantining his balance but losing the fresh mag he held in his other hand.

      The captain, fueled by rage and a desire to end the fight, charges the reeling centurion. The cabal sees the charge coming, and swings at the fallen, only for the scavenger to duck his swing and ram a shock dagger into a weakpoint in his chest armour. Black, oily fluid sputers from the wound as the centurion reaches up and catches one of the fallen's free arms in his grasp. With a sudden motion, he twists his wrist, snapping the arm. The captain howls in pain, but even as his arm is snapped, he presses the barrel of his shrapnel launcher up against the throat of the centurion and squeeses the trigger.

      Hyperveloicity darts and explosives tear down the magnetic rails, through the light neck armour, and deep into the cabal's throat. The centurion's eyes widen as it relinqushes its grasp on its adversairy, and falls on its back clutching its ruined throat, trying to halt the spray of black oily fluid and thick blood as its suit depressurises and its mouth fills with its own blood. The captain looks down on him, cluching his own arm and the small rend in his chest. The fallen wordlessly raises his shrapnel launcher with one hand to the cabal's head, and ends him.

      The victor of the challange looks around and takes in the rest of the fight. The fallen are mopping up the last two cabal. When they fall, eleven dregs, six vandals, and the captain are still standing. The fallen strip the cabal of thier armour and weapons and load the spoils and survivors on a skiff, and depart.

      So there you have it, an engagement that the fallen won. Why? because the captain out-played the centurion. He got the cabal to engage him in an enclosed area, where thier jumppacks were near useless. He split up thier forces, divided thier fire, distracted thier attention, and then struck from every angle and overwhelmed them. All with a roughly equall force. And yes, I did kinda go overboard with the end fight, but the point is that a captain and a centurion are roughly equall. So again, who would win in a fight depends entirely on the rules of the fight. I could write a senario in which the cabal mulch the fallen just as easily. But the point is, the fallen arn't inferior to the cabal because a dreg isn't equall to a legionary. The victory goes the commander who can predict his enemy and adapt to the situation, not the guy with the "best" troops.

        Loading editor
    • And why would a Centurion, a seasoned veteran thorougly trained in tactics and strategy, not be able to properly defend himself from a Captain and his forces? After all, Captains, Barons, etc are chosen for their prowess in combat, not their strategic abilities.

        Loading editor
    • They are chosen for both combat prowess and tactical strength. If they are not competent in both, i'm sure they aren't chosen to be leaders of that many fallen. 

        Loading editor
    • The two go hand and hand. The fallen pass down the time tested tactics and strategy that has worked for them before. Like survival of the fittest, the tactics that work are passed down, while those that dont die with thier suppporters. After all the time they've had to practice this method, they are left with an array of solid tactics that are proven to work in a veriety of situations. The cabal have likely done the same. My point is, the two races are equally strategicly adept. The centurion lost because he walked into an ambush in an enclosed space, a tactic the fallen have honed to the same extent that the cabal have honed the slow advance on a fortified position.

        Loading editor
    • In other words, to become a captain, you must be strong. To remain a captain, you must be strong and smart.

        Loading editor
    • The Cabal are more of open terrain fighters and the Fallen are closed-space fighters. Simple as that.

        Loading editor
    • Not quite. The cabal are tanks, and the fallen are glass cannons. The former can take a shitload of damage and dish agood bit right back. The latter cant take much, but hits far harder than one would expect. The cabal prefer to face thier enemies openly, while the fallen prefer to shoot and not get shot back.

        Loading editor
    • The biggest key that i'm seeing here, however, is the one thing people haven't been considering. What House is fighting in said conflict? Each House has it's own little piece of personality which marks it's infantry forces. Wolves flood the battlefield with stealth-stabbers intermixed with scorch cannoneers and rely on making the field a mess to navigate. Devils love a damage soaker droid wall intermixed with an ol red army charge backed up with heavy armor. Exiles love to have as much distance between them and their foes as physically possible with long sightlines. And Kings? Ell, they just kill the commander of the opposing force in their sleep rather then fight. As for Cabal divisions? Not as concrete in my mind, but, I believe it went something like Skyburners LOVE flooding the battlefield with infantry, Siege Dancers have shields around every corner, backed up with Legionaries firing over the "walls", Blind Legionaries tend to intersperse their ranks with a considerable amount of Psions, and Dust Giants. . . shet, I can't remember. Sand Eaters? Uh. . ."Bob, stand over here! (Mushy sounding explosion), Tedd, your up! (Sound of high capacity machine gun slugs impacting meat), Terrence your n. . . TERRENCE, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Just my two cents.

        Loading editor
    • The Sand Eaters are the hammer of the Cabal, they just throw troops against the enemies until the enemies die (AKA Imperial Guard from Warhammer 40k). Dust Giants are the sword, performing more coordinated strikes against the enemy. The Siege Dancers are the "fortress", digging in at the battlefield and waiting the enemies out. Blind Legion is the scalpel, launching small, but extremely effective and disciplined attacks, most often to take out important targets, like an enemy leader or a Communications Array. As for the Sky Burners, I don't know what they represent in the Cabal army, but I would imagine they drop a sh*tload of jetpack troops on top of the enemy, hence the name "Sky Burners". I guess we will know for sure in TTK, when they will feature more prominently. Then there's the Ice Reapers, who, if I remember correctly, had the Psion Flayers with them. Perhaps they specialize in fielding Psions, as the Psions found in Valus Ta'aurc's boss battle in Cerberus Vae III was from the Ice Reapers?

        Loading editor
    • Perhaps, could be an all-psion task force of sorts. Also, yes, I indeed recall the descriptions of each companies tactical handbook, I'm just stating what I encountered in-game repeatedly for each "faction" within the overarching species.

        Loading editor
    • Indeed, each faction has thier own prefered way of fighting. But, if faced with a foe that thier favored tactic doesn't work against, they would be able to adapt and fall back on other startegies to best thier foe. Granted, said faction might not be as proficient with these counter-tactics than thier favored method, but they would be able to adapt just the same. Thusly, while each house or legion has its own way of fighting, both the factions, and entire race as a whole would be very capable of thinking on thier own, and adapting to counter thier enemies strengths and captitalize on thier own.

        Loading editor
    • I believe a Captain would have the advantage over a Centurion: the Shrapnel Launcher's Solar rounds would tear through the shields of the Cabal, while the Captain's Arc shield would absorb round after round of the Projection Rifle.

        Loading editor
    • Thats almost exactly what I was thinking.

        Loading editor
    • But, in a 1v1 fight, who wins depends on the situation. If the captain is charging the centurion across open ground, the cabal would be able to down the captain's shield first, as the projection rifle has longer range. Or, in a close quarters enviroment, the captain would be able to down the centurion's shield first due to the high damage and solar element of the shrapnel launcher.

        Loading editor
    • That's true, but if we think of them in turns of Nightfall strength (where the wrong damage type is nigh-on useless), a clever use of teleports coupled with the effectiveness of the of the Shrapnel Launcher against Solar shields would result in a Fallen victory.

        Loading editor
    • But nightfall strength is not the standard measurment, it turns everything up to 11 to make the game more difficult. The standard shield measurment would be in equally leveled normal content, where shields take reasonable damage from most sources, but increased damage from thier own element. And dont forget that while captains have teliporters, centurions have jumppacks.

        Loading editor
    • I can't believe people are so blinded that the Fallen would top the Cabal, HECK NO. First off Cabal have a militaristic empire, Second, they have conquered a lot of planets and other worlds, Third, they have bigger armies, Fourth, they have stronger troops, Fifth, they have bigger ships, Sixth, they blow up damn planets, Seventh, they have Shield Brothers, Primus Sha'aull, Valus Ta'aurc, Psion Flayers, heck, I even saw a Legionary beat a Vandal. Eighth, they have better tanks, and Ninth, they have more health and armor, the Cabal would absolutley crush the Fallen race, even if all of their houses combined, for House of Bacon, House of Kings would beat Sand Eaters? The frick? Sir, do you read? They are a the bulk of the Cabal, they would stomp the House of Kings. The only people here that are not blinded is Requidnox and some others, also that story about a Fallen Captain killing that Cabal Ceturion is COMPLETE bs. Some of you say it is "opinion" but no, just, no, like Requidnox said It is logical assessment, people are not that logical over stuff that is super obvious, A Centurion would kill a Fallen Captain in hand to hand, even with guns. Plus, I saw a reaver captain face an Axis Mino, and the Minotaur absolutley demolished him, and the Captain made more hits on the Mino, as for a Centurion, a Centurion defeated a minotaur but by a little, anyways. This is an accurate story of a Cabal Centurion vs a Captain: 


      A Centurion and his squad consisting of 5 Legionaries, 3 Phalanxes, and 5 Psions are scouting for areas to be re-claimed. While they spot a Fallen Pack of 10 Fallen Scavengers: 1 Captain, 5 Shanks, 5 Dregs, and 5 Vandals finding a home. The Centurion ordered his psions to move swiftly and spy on them, while his Legionaries and Phalanxes hide behind rocks. Then the Captain gets their scent, he looks straight at the Centurion, squinting his four eyes, studying him. The Centurion, fearless, and ready for a battle, he ordered his men to quickly gather back up and form a postion with the 3 Phalanxes making a wall, and the others backing up behind. The Fallen, however, are just waiting there for a move from the Cabal, then the Fallen pack grew impatient and let out a huge roar, then the Captain ordered his Fallen comrades to charge with brute force, then the Fallen Pack charges, and clashes with the Cabal. The Captain and the Centurion then focused on eachother, commander vs commander. The captain quickly raised his shrapnel launcher and started firing, the Centurion quickly reacts and uses his jump pack to dodge the bullets fired from the Captain, then he started shooting salvos of explosives out of his projection rifle, the Captain blinked away from the explosions, the Captain grew very competitive and started blinking all over the place, confusing the Centurion, and making him dizzy. When the Captain had enough of toying around, he took out his shock blades and started charging at the dizzed Centurion. Then the Centurion snapped back to his senses and saw the Captain was about to stab him, as the Captain was about to make a slash, the Centurion, then uppercutted the Captain. The Captain flew 9 feet up in the air, landing on his back. The Captain has gotten furious, he got up, and threw his shockblades at the Centurion. The Centurion jump packed out of the flying swords. Then the Captain wasnt there, the Centurion was wandering around to find him. Then, the Captain appeared right in his face, then elbowed the Centurion on the side of the head . After that, the Captain grabbed another pair of shock blades, and then stabbed the Centurion. Unfortunatley, the Captain does not know how  durable the Centurion is, then the Centurion got up, with the Captain astonished, the Centurion then grabbed the Captain's head, and smashed it on the ground, the Centurion is victorious. With the victory assured, he went back where the clash took place, and saw the Fallen pack dead. With his men suffereing several casualties: All 3 Cabal Psions dead, 4 Cabal Legionaries dead, and 2 Cabal Phalanxes dead, while only 1 Legionary and 1 Phalanx survived. The Cabal Centurion then requested evacuation and sent a call that they have conqurerd the enemy and to return to the Cabal Empire.


      Now this is accurate also I am NOT BIASED. This is just true logic.

        Loading editor
    • EnderLord13579
      EnderLord13579 removed this reply because:
      It's stupid
      05:28, March 21, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Also this is just another story I just made up for fun

      The Unexpected Arrival:

      As the Cabal just do their daily routine, protecting bases, fighting, capturing, and re-claiming areas from the Vex. They have met an enemy, as powerful as them. As a Covenant Cruiser just comes out of no where, and spotted heavy Cabal troop prescence is Firebase Rubicon, the Covenant decided to absorb the Cabal into their military, the Cabal troops look up at the ship, and got furious and started to fire weapons, before they could, the unknown commanders in the Covenant ship called in 2 Covenant Phantoms to just deploy Sangheili (Elites) troops. Then the Covenant Cruiser went away, with the phantoms deploying Sangheili, as the Cabal roar and slam their chests, they were firing on the Sangheili, a Sangheili Zealot looked for a victim, and spotted a Psion, he then pulled out his energy sword, and then made quick work of that Psion, then he saw a Phalanx, shooting at the other Sangheili, he then made a swift ad quiet charge at the Phalanx, then all of a sudden a Legionary just ran up to that Zealot and tackled him, as he attacked the Zealot, a Sangheili Minor came to his aid, but was killed by a single punch of the Legionary, then the Zealot, went in rage and knocked the Legionary off, and got his energy sword and killed the Legionary, then a Sangheili Commander and 2 Sangheili Rangers, started charging at the other parts of the Firebase, then a Cabal Centurion, and 2 Phalanxes started firing at them, the Sangheili Commander dies from the salvos of fiery covered explosives from the Centurion's projection rifle. While the rangers died from the Phalanxes. As the battle rages on, the Sangheili killed half of the defense in the firebase, then a huge door opens, a Colossus appears, with 5 Psions. The Colossus, shoots out his homing missiles out of his back pack at the advancing forces of the Sangheili, many died from the explosions, the Zealot rushed at the Cabal Colossus, and as he was closing up on him, the Cabal stomped on the ground and made the Zealot die. As the defense was almost destroyed, a Cabal Harvester arrives, and drop a few Legionaries and a few Psions, As the Sangheili nubers decrease they retreat but them some other Cabal troops from the Scablands guard the entrance out of there, and kills them, the Cabal won the defense. With 15 Legionaries dead, 20 Psions dead, 8 Phalanxes dead, and 2 Centurions dead. As for Sangheili: 17 Minors dead, 10 Rangers dead, 6 Commanders dead, 4 Warriors dead, and 1 Zealot dead. Then the Cabal Emperor, ordered a siege on a Covenant Super Carrier, but he doesn't want to win that easily by sending a Cabal Carrier to blow it up, he wants to infiltrate it, by doing the same to the Hive Dreadnaught, few hours later, he sent a Cabal Warship nicknamed: Scargius IX. This warship belongs to the Dust Giants, the commanding officer in the warship is Valus Cla'augh, a veteran champion for the Cabal. As they approach the supercarrier, they only see Sangheili in there, no other races. Which is strange. Then Valus Cla'augh orders his Psion Operator to immediatley ram the warship in the suppercarrier, as the Psion does so, he quickly ordered all of his men to get out of the pilot room, then all of them rushed to saftey, as they were safe, they rammed right in the Supper Carrier, Then he yells out a war cry and commands every Cabal troop in there to fight. As Cla'augh exits out of the warship, he bomabards Sangheili defenses with his homing missiles, then starts cutting through them, with the barrages of bullets from his Heavy Slug Thrower, as Legionaries fly out they start tackling the Sangheili troops, with Phalanxes behind them, slowley adavancing, and the Psions sending out numerous of shock waves. The Cabal Colossi, and Centurions then start firing at the heavily guarded areas, where the Warriors and Zealots are at. As the Cabal forces quickly advance their way to the command section, they notice the Sangheili are fleeing. Alas, they have found the command section. As they enter, a lot of Sangheili Zealots were in the room, and a commanding Zealot who is Yatume Zavanee. He orders a challenge in a hand to hand combat, Valus Cla'augh's right hand man, Val Ga'aurn accepts the challenge. Val Ga'aurn is a veteran Centurion for being a tactics master, he has won every duel he has been in. As Yatume Zavanee charges at Ga'aurn for a kick, Ga'aurn jump packs out of the way and kicks Yatume on the back, knocking him down. Yatume gets up and then studies him, then makes another charge, but a carefull one, Ga'aurn then jump packs in the air, and then kicks Yatume in the head, Yatume... blacking out, tried to get up, but then Ga'aurn finishes him off with an elbow to the head. With the victory, he then grabs his Projection Rifle and killed off the other remaining Zealots. The Cabal Emperor approved the glory of Val Ga'aurn's victory and Valus Cla'augh's successful siege. The Cabal detatchment, Dust Giants now use the tooken over super carrier as a beachhead. 

        Loading editor
    • (>ᨓ<) Hoooly moly, what a read.

        Loading editor
    • EnderLord13579 wrote: Now this is accurate also I am NOT BIASED. This is just true logic.

      Excuse me while I laugh until my neighbors think I'm insane.

        Loading editor
    • Inquisitor01 wrote:

      Excuse me while I laugh until my neighbors think I'm insane.

      I don't know how that's funny?

        Loading editor
    • EnderLord13579 wrote:
      Inquisitor01 wrote:

      Excuse me while I laugh until my neighbors think I'm insane.

      I don't know how that's funny?
      • Facepalm* Your post was funny simply because of just how much logic it lacked. And who was the wise guy who reawakened this long since dead thread anyway?
        Loading editor
    • Warboss75 wrote:
      EnderLord13579 wrote:
      Inquisitor01 wrote:

      Excuse me while I laugh until my neighbors think I'm insane.

      I don't know how that's funny?
      • Facepalm* Your post was funny simply because of just how much logic it lacked. And who was the wise guy who reawakened this long since dead thread anyway?

      Well I didn't know how old this thread is, forgive me.

        Loading editor
    • You could've looked at when the last post was posted :|

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote:
      You could've looked at when the last post was posted :|

      Ik, sorry. 

        Loading editor
    • EnderLord13579 wrote:


      A Centurion and his squad consisting of 5 Legionaries, 3 Phalanxes, and 5 Psions are scouting for areas to be re-claimed. While they spot a Fallen Pack of 10 Fallen Scavengers: 1 Captain, 5 Shanks, 5 Dregs, and 5 Vandals finding a home. 



      5 shanks+5 vandals+5 dregs+1 captain does not equal 10 in the slightest. Do the math, it adds up to sixteen. 

        Loading editor
    • Warboss75 wrote:
      EnderLord13579 wrote:


      A Centurion and his squad consisting of 5 Legionaries, 3 Phalanxes, and 5 Psions are scouting for areas to be re-claimed. While they spot a Fallen Pack of 10 Fallen Scavengers: 1 Captain, 5 Shanks, 5 Dregs, and 5 Vandals finding a home. 



      5 shanks+5 vandals+5 dregs+1 captain does not equal 10 in the slightest. Do the math, it adds up to sixteen. 

      Sorry, I was tired at some point and it was midnight, and I forgot to add the stuff up since my mind went completely off topic when I was typing this.

        Loading editor
    • Now this is accurate also I am NOT BIASED. This is just true logic.

      Well, congrats on throughly embaressing yourself. Not only have you posted on a long-dead thread, you've also managed to completely ignore the points brought up previously, denounce the openions of others, and prove your own lack of knowledge in one less-than-fluid motion.

      Now, I could take the time to type out a wall of text, and pick apart everything just to explain why your points are invalid, your lack of knowledge is apparent, and your hipocracy is off the charts. But I have better things to do right now. So instead, I'll just request you go back, re-read the pervious posts (including your own), read some grimore cards, and reconise your mistakes.

      This is not an insult, it is a statement. And if you REALLY want to drag this out into an argument, I'll oblige. But I'd rather you just admit to your faults than go through the effort of wasting my breath explaining them to you.

      So please, re-read these posts, learn some lore, and revise your openion.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeZero.0 wrote:

      Now this is accurate also I am NOT BIASED. This is just true logic.

      Well, congrats on throughly embaressing yourself. Not only have you posted on a long-dead thread, you've also managed to completely ignore the points brought up previously, denounce the openions of others, and prove your own lack of knowledge in one less-than-fluid motion.

      Now, I could take the time to type out a wall of text, and pick apart everything just to explain why your points are invalid, your lack of knowledge is apparent, and your hipocracy is off the charts. But I have better things to do right now. So instead, I'll just request you go back, re-read the pervious posts (including your own), read some grimore cards, and reconise your mistakes.

      This is not an insult, it is a statement. And if you REALLY want to drag this out into an argument, I'll oblige. But I'd rather you just admit to your faults than go through the effort of wasting my breath explaining them to you.

      So please, re-read these posts, learn some lore, and revise your openion.

      I have no idea what ur trying to say.

        Loading editor
    • Ehh, I am just gonna ignore hate comments.

        Loading editor
    • EnderLord13579 wrote:
      Ehh, I am just gonna ignore hate comments.

      Once again you have shown complete disregard for others opinions, and an obscene lack of knowledge. A crossover with Sangheli really? Explain to me how that is even physically possible within the destiny universe. And what you've defined as a hate comment was-by definition-constructive criticism. Criticism if you don't know, is used to give suggestions for fixing or improving the concepts or works of others. Without it, little improvement can actually be made on anything simply because the maker would not know what to improve upon. In your case their are several things to improve upon, and closing yourself off to criticism is by far the worse thing you can do in this instance because now you have no way of improving. 

      And, might I add that when posting ideas on a public forum on the internet, criticism will always be present in varying amounts. Trying to run away from it is not only immature, but also shows that you can not handle the opinions of other people who have a contradicting opinion to yours. If such is the case get off the thread and come back when you're much more informed on the topic at hand. Rather than spouting nonsense and making a complete fool of yourself.   

        Loading editor
    • Warboss75 wrote:
      EnderLord13579 wrote:
      Ehh, I am just gonna ignore hate comments.
      Once again you have shown complete disregard for others opinions, and an obscene lack of knowledge. A crossover with Sangheli really? Explain to me how that is even physically possible within the destiny universe. And what you've defined as a hate comment was-by definition-constructive criticism. Criticism if you don't know, is used to give suggestions for fixing or improving the concepts or works of others. Without it, little improvement can actually be made on anything simply because the maker would not know what to improve upon. In your case their are several things to improve upon, and closing yourself off to criticism is by far the worse thing you can do in this instance because now you have no way of improving. 

      And, might I add that when posting ideas on a public forum on the internet, criticism will always be present in varying amounts. Trying to run away from it is not only immature, but also shows that you can not handle the opinions of other people who have a contradicting opinion to yours. If such is the case get off the thread and come back when you're much more informed on the topic at hand. Rather than spouting nonsense and making a complete fool of yourself.   

      Ignored. You are not worth my time. 

        Loading editor
    • And neither are you, although I must admit your ignorance was rather entertaining while it lasted. 

        Loading editor
    • Warboss75 wrote:
      And neither are you, although I must admit your ignorance was rather entertaining while it lasted. 

      Ignored. You are not worth my time young child.

        Loading editor
    • EnderLord13579 wrote:
      Warboss75 wrote:
      And neither are you, although I must admit your ignorance was rather entertaining while it lasted. 
      Ignored. You are not worth my time young child.

      Says the person with grammar equivalent to that of third grader. Seriously did you even proofread your story posts?

        Loading editor
    • Warboss75 wrote:
      EnderLord13579 wrote:
      Warboss75 wrote:
      And neither are you, although I must admit your ignorance was rather entertaining while it lasted. 
      Ignored. You are not worth my time young child.
      Says the person with grammar equivalent to that of third grader. Seriously did you even proofread your story posts?

      Ignored. Your annoyance is amusing and pointless. 

        Loading editor
    • For someone whose trying to ignore another person you're doing an awfully bad job at it, probably because your IQ level is lower than the room temperature. 

        Loading editor
    • Warboss75 wrote:
      For someone whose trying to ignore another person you're doing an awfully bad job at it, probably because your IQ level is lower than the room temperature.

      Ignored. Your insults are amusing and horrible. Just stop kid. All of these insults are just making me laugh of how stupid you are. I keep saying "Ignored" Because I wanted to stop the argument. You sir, are making it worse by your own words. Man, I bet you won't stop with your stupidity and annoyance.

        Loading editor
    • EnderLord13579 wrote:
      Warboss75 wrote:
      For someone whose trying to ignore another person you're doing an awfully bad job at it, probably because your IQ level is lower than the room temperature.
      Ignored. Your insults are amusing and horrible. Just stop kid. All of these insults are just making me laugh of how stupid you are. I keep saying "Ignored" Because I wanted to stop the argument. You sir, are making it worse by your own words. Man, I bet you won't stop with your stupidity and annoyance.

      You speak of stupidity yet you need only look at your own posts(which consist of crossovers, and blatant disregard for lore) to see it. Refusal to accept criticism in a rather arrogant tone shows just how much disregard for the opinions of others you have, I'll cease my rambling. But, for god sakes please cease yours.

        Loading editor
    • Warboss75 wrote:
      EnderLord13579 wrote:
      Warboss75 wrote:
      For someone whose trying to ignore another person you're doing an awfully bad job at it, probably because your IQ level is lower than the room temperature.
      Ignored. Your insults are amusing and horrible. Just stop kid. All of these insults are just making me laugh of how stupid you are. I keep saying "Ignored" Because I wanted to stop the argument. You sir, are making it worse by your own words. Man, I bet you won't stop with your stupidity and annoyance.
      You speak of stupidity yet you need only look at your own posts(which consist of crossovers, and blatant disregard for lore) to see it. Refusal to accept criticism in a rather arrogant tone shows just how much disregard for the opinions of others you have, I'll cease my rambling. But, for god sakes please cease yours.

      I speak of stupidity? Well I keep trying to ignore you and you keep coming back, annoying me with your horrible insults like a crying child. When will you ever learn to understand the word "ignore"? Arrogant people like you these days. Just makes me laugh. Anyways I am gonna go, since I have a life unlike you, who justs annoys people on social medias. Since you know everyting, then you know you are an asshole.

        Loading editor
    • >kid
      >acts like a kid himself

      You gotta come up with something better here mate. When people give you criticism, that's not insulting.

        Loading editor
    • Lol that small group of Wolves in the Rubicon Wastes. 

      Dreg- "Why are we even here?"

      Captain- "Because we are the last of the wolves from second expansion pack. We must hold on for those guardians who have somehow not completed this sidequest."

      Dreg- "...I'm gonna go join the Exiles..."

      Everywhere you go... Wolves will always be an endangered species... 

      XD

        Loading editor
    • EnderLord13579 wrote:
      Warboss75 wrote:
      EnderLord13579 wrote:
      Warboss75 wrote:
      For someone whose trying to ignore another person you're doing an awfully bad job at it, probably because your IQ level is lower than the room temperature.
      Ignored. Your insults are amusing and horrible. Just stop kid. All of these insults are just making me laugh of how stupid you are. I keep saying "Ignored" Because I wanted to stop the argument. You sir, are making it worse by your own words. Man, I bet you won't stop with your stupidity and annoyance.
      You speak of stupidity yet you need only look at your own posts(which consist of crossovers, and blatant disregard for lore) to see it. Refusal to accept criticism in a rather arrogant tone shows just how much disregard for the opinions of others you have, I'll cease my rambling. But, for god sakes please cease yours.
      I speak of stupidity? Well I keep trying to ignore you and you keep coming back, annoying me with your horrible insults like a crying child. When will you ever learn to understand the word "ignore"? Arrogant people like you these days. Just makes me laugh. Anyways I am gonna go, since I have a life unlike you, who justs annoys people on social medias. Since you know everyting, then you know you are an asshole.

      I think that anyone thats on a site literally called "Fandom" has just as much a limit on their social life as the rest of us... So lets all be one happy family!!!

        Loading editor
    • Necromancy

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote:
      Necromancy

      Necromancy?

        Loading editor
    • You wrote a reply to a "dead" thread. Thus, necromancy.

        Loading editor
    • Necromancy.

      You revived a thread of nearly a year old. That very much goes against internet etiquette.

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • (Pay no attention to this I'm testing something)

        Loading editor
    • HarmonyBass wrote:
      (Pay no attention to this I'm testing something)

      meh

        Loading editor
    • Well this has been very interesting. I jsut read everything you guys wrote and I think we are getting a little off topic. The question was would cabal or fallen win in a fight? It all depends on the setting and the Faction. I personaly believe that the cabal would win in an all out war against the fallen. I also believe that the fallen would win in a series of small scermishes against the cabal. The cabal could wipe the fallen out in one stroke if the fallen went against the cabal in an all out war, while the fallen could win if they used many sneak attacks against cabal, in the right setting of course.

      Here is something to think about. What planet are they fighting on? Lets say the moon. Exile vs blind legion. I believe that the  cabal would win, only because the exiles are trash. No strong players, we killed there only barons and there one archon, and they always run from a fight.

      What about wolves and the sand eaters on mars? It depends if it was in a building or out in the open. I think the cabal would win. They have bases all over the place, and if the fallen hid in the buildings, then the cabal could just shell them with goliath tanks until they fall. But the cabal would suffer severe casulties, due to the wolves being one of the strongest fallen houses, apart from the kings of course.

      What about Devils vs ice reapers? Devils, jsut because they are the most "devilish" fallen house. made of mostly cut throught ruthless murderers instead of tactical, strong soldiers. They would play dirty, using stolen tech instead of their own, and setting traps and bombing the cabal whenever they can.

      Or winter vs siege dancers on venus? i am not sure about this one, with the devils being broken like they are. Maybe Siege dancers, just because venus is more open that any of the other worlds.

      Maybe king vs skyburners on Earth? probably kings, because the kings are the second most powerfull fallen house known, with dusk being the strongest.

      Now this one I want you guys to answer. The two strongest factions of fallen and cabal known. Dusk vs Red legion. Even ground. 50% of battles fought on open ground, with little cover. 50% of battles fought in streets, buildings, and towns. Ill let you decide. I have not done enough reasearch on either to be sure.

      What do you think? Pleasee post answer.

        Loading editor
    • ps Iam not that other guy that was posting earlier. I am someone else. :]

        Loading editor
    • So in conclusion the factors of who would win in a fight depends interily on the race, faction, setting, planet, number of forces, air support, and types of troops. Also weapons, vehicles, shields, and tactics. Strength of leaders, strength of troops, moral of troops, and smarts. Knowing when to run and when to fight. Knowing who to fight and who to avoid. The fallen would usually probably stay away from all cabal, and the cabal would not activly hunt the fallen. Overall though, there are too many factors. i did not use all of them in my examples, but the next time one of you makes an example use all of these factors.

      I personally like the fallen better.

        Loading editor
    • But that is my opinion

      you have yours

        Loading editor
    • Stop posting on dead threads jesus christ

        Loading editor
    • I would not say it is dead. You can post whatever you want, even if the thread is dead.

        Loading editor
    • Anyone else would say it is dead.

        Loading editor
    • your on

        Loading editor
    • This thread is off

        Loading editor
    • and anyways you can post what ever you want, dead thread or not

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but you’re a dick to do so

        Loading editor
    • still can post

        Loading editor
    • who cares if someone reads it it is out there now

        Loading editor
    • I love the Fallen, but in all out war, the Cabal would kick the snot out of them.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.