Each class receives a bonus to a particular attribute. At level 1, Hunters have 1 Armor, 1 Recovery, and 5 Agility; Titans have 5 Armor, 1 Recovery, and 1 Agility; and Warlocks have 1 Armor, 5 Recovery, and 1 Agility.
Armor determines how much health a Guardian has. The following table is an approximation of how armor correlates to health points:
- Shoulder Charge
- Max 170 damage and all burn damage from an incendiary grenade
- Flux grenade stick
- First blast from a magnetic grenade stick
- Four bodyshots or a combination of two headshots and one bodyshot from The Last Word with the Soft Ballistics perk
Recovery determines how soon health begins to recharge after taking damage and how quickly health recharges.
Agility determines movement speed (except sprinting speed) and the height of an initial jump.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Reddit "Exact PVP Player HP Values for All Armor Builds on all Classes". Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- ↑ Reddit "What you can live through with a Max Armor Striker, and other helpful info on December patch Titans (Video & Gifs)". Retrieved June 12, 2016.
- ↑ Datto (2014) YouTube: Destiny: Best Crucible PvP Build? Subclass Stats: Armor, Recovery and Agility In Depth Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- ↑ Reddit "[Guide] The numbers behind Movement Speed and Agility". Retrieved September 4, 2017.