The Scorn are an undead Fallen faction of terrorists led by Uldren Sov and a group of Barons under the command of Fikrul, the Fanatic, and are the main antagonists in the story of Destiny 2: Forsaken. During the events of Forsaken, the group orchestrates a jailbreak in the Prison of Elders, located within The Reef. They are responsible for the death of Cayde-6 who, along with the Guardian were dispatched to quell the uprising. The Scorn take on a notably different appearance than typical Fallen, in part due to their many repeated deaths and resurrections.
Events of Destiny 2: ForsakenEdit
- House of Exile that were forcibly removed before the events of the Red War. The house of exile was a house of fallen that lived on the moon and had very unorganised hirearchy. The scorn were started off from the 8 barons that started off as dregs and were cast out from the house of exile, together they used teamwork to gain territory and conduct raids for more ether. The Scorn are considered former members of the
The Scorn are not an established House of Fallen but are considered as such due to their Baron-style leadership. Their leader is the Prince of the Reef Uldren Sov, the brother of the Awoken Reef Queen Mara Sov. The Scorn are organized under seven powerful Barons, with a single Archon overseeing their activities.
- Uldren Sov - Leader
- Fikrul, the Fanatic - Leader of the Barons, Archon
- Elykris, the Machinist - Baron
- Hiraks, the Mindbender - Baron
- Araskes, the Trickster - Baron
- Reksis Vahn, the Hangman - Baron
- Kaniks, the Mad Bomber - Baron
- Pirrha, the Rifleman - Baron
- Yaviks, the Rider - Baron
- Screeb - Screebs are a breed of Fallen corrupted by Dark Ether. They are very agile, crawl on all fours, and trigger explosions more powerful than Cursed Thrall.
- Stalker - These resurrected Dregs serve as the normal rank and file for the Scorn. More powerful variants that ride Pikes are known as Enforcers.
- Ravager - These melee-focused units wield fiery cauldrons and charge into enemies while swinging their weapons wildly.
- Wraith - These bandit-type units charge into battle with dual Flame torches. They appear and attack in groups and attempt to overwhelm their enemies using their superior numbers.
- Raider - These trooper-type units are armed with sawblade launchers with spinning Void sawblades. They are equipped with a smoke dash ability and can also utilize Void sniper rifles.
- Lurker - These pirate-type units utilize gladiatorial shields to block damage and defend their allies. They are equipped with solar pistols. Their exposed legs are their weak spots.
- Abomination - These monstrous Ogre-like units emit blasts of electricity from their hands that can damage from a distance or at close range.
- Chieftain - These units serve as commanders for the lesser Scorn units. They are equipped with a variety of elemental totems with various combat effects. They bear resemblance to Fallen Captains.
- Scorn Walker - A Scorn variant of the Fallen Walker, also gets a shield when badly damaged, you have to go IN the shield in order to damage it more.