During the early years of The City when the Wall was still being constructed, Saint-14 launched a "crusade" on the Fallen surrounding the City. At some point, he killed the last known Kell of the House of Devils, Solkis, and then left for Mercury in pursuit of Osiris. He was found dead in a tomb on Mercury inside of the Infinite Forest  . During the events of the Season of Dawn, The Guardian helped Saint-14 during one of his first field missions fighting the Fallen, also giving Saint-14 his signature weapon, the Perfect Paradox . He later would come back after the Guardian helped bring back Saint-14's light by destroying Agioktis, Martyr Mind, before it could take away his light and kill him. After staying inside the Infinite Forest fighting the Vex, Saint-14 eventually made his escape. Returning to the Tower, Saint-14 now operates as the main contact and handler of The Trials of Osiris inside the Tower Hangar.
- "I have found that rarest treasure: a pragmatic Warlock."
- "Bring the sky down upon them."
- "My name is Saint-14. They call me the greatest titan who ever lived."
- "Pigeon Noises"
- Saint-14 was the most beloved Guardian of the Speaker and the people.
- The Speaker was so fond of Saint-14, that the Speaker adopted him as his son.
- Saint-14 believed that the Darkness was a tangible alien force of immense power.
- Saint-14 has a Greek accent.
- According to the player's Ghost, Saint-14 was the first Guardian he met long before finding his Guardian.
- Helm of Saint-14
- List of Grimoire Cards/The City Age
- List of Grimoire Cards/Legend: Saint-14
- Bungie (2017) Curse of Osiris, Not Even the Darkness. Activision.
- "Blood Maturity"
- Text of the citation using the appropriate citation template
- Lost Prophecy, Another Verse
- Saint-14's Ring
- List of Grimoire Cards/The Darkness
- Kanobu "Interview with Bungie about Saint-14 and time travel in the new Destiny 2 season". Retrieved 23 Dec 2019.