In addition to numerous interviews and recollections about Bungie's past games, the ViDoc also contains several vague tidbits about Destiny (though the word "Destiny" is never used):
- Several employees are seen wearing Faction shirts.
- In a shot of the studio interior, a poster with the Destiny logo and the word "Destiny" can be seen in the background, out of focus but still readable.
- A terrain editor named Grognok is shown being used to create a mountain range. The name "Grognok" was trademarked by Bungie in May 2010, and Bungie owns the domain names Grognok.com, .net, and .org.
- Nearly at the end of the ViDoc, in an apparent screenshot of an early build of Destiny, a mountainscape can be seen dotted with futuristic-looking windmills.
- Jen Taylor (the voice of Cortana in the Halo series) is briefly shown in Bungie's motion capture studio, wearing a motion capture suit and a head camera to capture her facial movements.