Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
A modifier can alter the difficulty of a particular activity by changing aspects of the gameplay. Modifiers appear in the difficulty selection of an activity and during some rounds in the Prison of Elders.
List of Modifiers[edit | edit source]
|Airborne||Players deal more damage while in the air.|
|Berserk||Minions of the Darkness won't flinch, even after massive damage.|
|Arc Burn||Arc Damage from any source is greatly increased.|
|Brawler||Guardian melee damage is greatly increased.|
|Catapult||Grenade recharge rate is greatly increased.|
|Chaff||Player radar is disabled.|
|Daybreak||Reduces cooldown of all abilities. Epic is inherent.|
|Epic||Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.|
|Exposure||Guardian shields are increased but do not replenish.|
|Fresh Troops||Some enemy squads have been fortified with additional reinforcements.|
|Grounded||Players take more damage while airborne.|
|Heroic||Enemies appear in greater numbers and are more aggressive.|
|Juggler||No ammo drops for your equipped weapon.|
|Ironclad||More enemies have shields.|
|Lightswitch||Minions of the Darkness deal much more melee damage.|
|Match Game||Enemy shields are resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.|
|Nightfall||If all players die, the fireteam will be returned to orbit.|
|Small Arms||Primary Weapon damage is favored.|
|Solar Burn||Solar Damage from any source is greatly increased.|
|Specialist||Secondary Weapon damage is favored.|
|Trickle||Recharge of abilities is significantly reduced.|
|Void Burn||Void Damage from any source is greatly increased.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Burn modifiers increase the damage of a particular damage type to 200%.
- Epic causes Shanks, Knights, Harpies, and Psions to have shields.
- Exposure was called Morbid in some places prior to the release of House of Wolves.
- Specialist and Small Arms also have the effect of reducing damage done by the other two weapon classes by 25%.
- As of Update 2.0.0, the Nightfall modifier is no longer applied to Weekly Nightfall Strikes.
- Angry was renamed to Berserk in Update 2.0.
- Daybreak reduces cooldowns to the same rate as in Mayhem Crucible playlists.
References[edit | edit source]
- Reddit "Elemental Damage & Nightfall Burn Damage Calculations". Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- Reddit "Specialist, and presumably Small Arms, lowers the damage done by non-special weapons". Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- Bungie (2017) Twitch: Age of Triumph Weekly Rituals Retrieved March 15, 2017.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.