Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Nothing kills a Guardian faster than another Guardian." —The Drifter
― In-game description
Malfeasance can be obtained by finishing its exotic quest, which requires the following:
- Play Gambit matches until an Ascendant Primeval spawns instead of a normal one. The round in which the Ascendant Primeval spawns must be won in order for it to drop The Seething Heart, which is required to continue the next steps.
- Once you receive The Seething Heart, return to the Drifter, where he will grant the quest step City of Secrets.
- Travel to the Dreaming City and defeat 25 Taken bosses or minibosses (enemies with yellow health bars).
- The next step of the quest requires completing a special variant of The Corrupted strike. Follow the markers to Callum's Grave. You'll receive a Depleted Weapon Core.
- Return to the Drifter and receive the quest step, Business as Usual.
- Play Gambit matches and earn points by banking Motes and winning matches. Note that if you drop or lose any Motes during a match, you'll lose progress and there's a x2 loss penalty for each Mote lost. Fill both bars up to 100% to unlock the final step, Lights Out.
- Defeat 25 opposing Guardians in Gambit, by either invading the other team or killing invaders. Also kills 4 Guardians in one invasion or have a teammate do it for you 3 times.
- Return to the Drifter to receive Malfeasance.
Malfeasance can also be upgraded with the following perks:
|Shoot tainted slugs that burrow into the enemy. Stacking enough slugs causes them all to explode.|
|This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower.
|Bonus damage against Taken enemies and Gambit invaders.|
|This grip is weighted for recoil control.
|No tracker is displayed on this weapon.|
|This weapon tracks the number of Crucible opponents you defeated with it.|
|Restores your weapon to its default appearance.|
|Aim to Misbehave|
|Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Malfeasance. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.|