The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article does not have enough images, has outdated images, or has images that do not meet our high standards. You can help by adding new images. [Proposed: December 3, 2018]|
"Guardians never die. But we don't forget those who do." —Lord Shaxx
― In-game description
- Complete quest step 'Shock and Denial'.
- Complete (10) Crucible matches in the Competitive playlist.
- Complete quest step 'Pain and Guilt'.
- Defeat opponents with (150) final blows from Hand Cannons during Crucible matches in the Competitive playlist.
- Complete quest step 'Anger and Bargaining'.
- Defeat opponents with (200) Solar final blows during Crucible matches in the Competitive playlist.
- Complete quest step 'Depression and Loneliness'.
- Complete (3) Crucible matches in the Rumble playlist.
- Complete quest step 'The Upward Turn'.
- Defeat opponents with (100) precision final blows from Hand Cannons during Crucible matches in the Competitive playlist.
- Complete quest step 'Reconstruction'.
- Reach Glory rank 'Fabled' (2100).
- Complete quest step 'Acceptance'.
- Return to Lord Shaxx in the Tower.
Luna's Howl can also be upgraded with the following perks:
|Recoil pattern on this weapon is more predictably vertical. Fires quickly with high accuracy.|
|Barrel optimized for recoil reduction.
• Increases stability
|Magazine drops on reload, wasting ammunition but greatly increasing reload speed.|
|Causing damage with this weapon increases its stability.|
|Rapidly landing two precision shots grants a short period of bonus damage until your next kill or miss.|
|No tracker is displayed on this weapon.|
|This weapon tracks the number of enemies you defeated with it.|
|This weapon tracks the number of Crucible opponents you defeated with it.|
|Restores your gear to its default colors.|
|Increases the weapon's stability stat by 10.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.