This weapon has the following lore associated:
Legend of Acrius is obtained by completing the World Eater questline. Which includes the following steps:
1. Kill Cabal until you obtain the On the Comms quest item.
2. Return to Nessus and recover communication ciphers from Red Legion troops. Kill Cabal until they drop these items.
3. Complete the Leviathan raid.
4. Complete Strike Quest: The Arms Dealer in EDZ. The strike will have a recommended light level 300 and have an attached time limit.
5. Speak to Benedict 99-40 and receive Legend of Acrius.
Legend of Acrius can also be upgraded with the following perks:
|This weapon fires blasts of high-damage Arc energy that overpenetrates enemies.|
|Full Bore Rifling|
|Barrel optimized for distance.
|This weapon can fire longer distances.
|Detect enemies on your radar from farther away.|
|Increased movement speed and target acquisition when moving while aiming down sights.|
|Restores your weapon to its default appearance.|
|The Emperor's Pleasure|
|Equip this Weapon Ornament to change the appearance of Legend of Acrius.|
|Kinetic Weapons||Crimson • MIDA Multi-Tool • Polaris Lance • Rat King • Sturm • Suros Regime • Sweet Business • The Huckleberry • The Jade Rabbit • Vigilance Wing • Cerberus+1|
|Special Weapons||Coldheart • Fighting Lion • Graviton Lance • Hard Light • Prometheus Lens • Riskrunner • Skyburner's Oath • Sunshot • Divinity|
|Power Weapons||Borealis • D.A.R.C.I. • Legend of Acrius • Merciless • Sleeper Simulant • Telesto • The Colony • The Prospector • The Wardcliff Coil • Tractor Cannon • Whisper of the Worm • Worldline Zero|