In the Tower, players can visit the hangar containing their jumpship. Players can also see their jumpships during their arrival into public spaces such as the Tower and in loading screens while traveling to different locations.
In Destiny, the player receives their first jumpship during the mission A Guardian Rises. It lacks a warp drive, however, and suffers from limited range until one is found during the mission Restoration.
- When discussing spaceships in Destiny, Joe Staten explained that because Jason Jones was a higher-level player, he had access to better gear, including an impressive sleek, black spaceship that makes Staten’s smaller, simpler vessel look like, in his own joking words, a "Space Corolla."
- Until the Destiny First Look Alpha, jumpships were known as "spaceships."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 McCaffrey, Ryan. (2013-02-17) "Bungie's Destiny: A Land of Hope and Dreams". IGN.com. Retrieved 15 Nov. 2013.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kelly, Kevin. (2013-02-17) "Bungie's Destiny Revealed". MTV. Retrieved 15 Nov. 2013.
- ↑ Karmali, Luke. (2013-10-31) "Destiny Devs Talk Space Travel, PC, And Microtransactions". IGN.com. Retrieved 15 Nov. 2013.