Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- High-Impact: High-impact hand cannons have a Rate of Fire value of 15 and an Impact value of 94. Examples include Judith-D, Timur's Lash, and The First Curse.
- Mid-Impact: Mid-impact hand cannons have a Rate of Fire value of 22 and an Impact value of 81. Examples include Uffern HC4, Eyasluna, The Devil You Know, and Hawkmoon.
- Low-Impact: Low-impact hand cannons have a Rate of Fire value of 32 and an Impact value of 74. Examples include Down and Doubt 00-0, Kumakatok HC4, and Thorn.
|Archetype||Damage Per Hit||Time-to-Kill (seconds)|
List of Hand Cannons
- Time-to-kill varies depending on the opponent's Armor attribute. Guardians with more than 190 HP will take one more shot to kill.
- Reddit "In-depth weapons sats spreadsheet 2.0 (Time To Kill, Damage, RPM), featuring all new weapons from The Taken King Expansion!". Retrieved June 12, 2016.
- Reddit "Mercules' Massive Breakdown Weapon Stats Spreadsheet, Including Stats and Times-to-Kill". Retrieved June 12, 2016.