Gunslinger is a Hunter subclass in Destiny. Gunslinger's super ability is Golden Gun, a powerful illuminated hand cannon that only allows for three shots, but deals tremendous damage to enemies. Gunslinger also contains some area-control passive abilities that allow players to force enemies to take certain paths or doors.The Golden Gun does not critically hit. Gunslinger Hunters have a natural affinity to ranged combat, unlike a Bladedancer Hunter's close combat focus.
- Incendiary Grenade: An explosive grenade that sets enemies on fire, causing additional damage to them.
- Swarm Grenade: A grenade which detonates on impact, releasing multiple drones that seek nearby enemies.
- Tripmine Grenade: An explosive grenade that sticks to surfaces and detonates when enemies pass through its laser trigger.
- Double Jump: Jump a second time after leaving the ground.
- Better Control: Upgrades Double Jump for better directional control while in the air.
- Triple Jump: Upgrades Double Jump with a third jump.
- Higher Jump: Upgrades Double Jump for even greater height.
- Golden Gun: Summon a flaming pistol which disintegrates enemies with Solar Light.
- Deadeye: Significantly increases the accuracy of Golden Gun.
- Combustion: Killing enemies with Golden Gun causes them to explode after about one second.
- Gunfighter: Reduces the cooldown of Golden Gun, allowing it to be used more often.
- Throwing Knife: Throw a knife from a distance.
- Circle of Life: Killing an enemy with Throwing Knife while Golden Gun is active extends the duration of Golden Gun. +1 Armor
- Incendiary Blade: Throwing Knife sets enemies on fire, dealing additional damage over time.
- Knife Juggler: Precision kills with Throwing Knife immediately resets its cooldown.
- Path Forgotten: Training focused on toughness and speed.
- Path Forbidden: Training focused on battle recovery and speed.
- Path Unknown: Training focused on battle recovery and toughness.
- Scavenger: Picking up ammo reduces the cooldown of your grenade and Throwing Knife.
- Keyhole: Golden Gun overpenetrates and can damage multiple targets.
- Gunslinger's Trance: Precision kills increase weapon stability. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Way of the Drifter: Training focused on all attributes.
- Way of the Fearless: Training focused on toughness at all costs.
- Way of the Nomad: Training focused on maximum battle recovery.
- Chain of Woe: Precision kills increase weapon reload speed. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Over the Horizon: Increases the range of Golden Gun.
- Gambler's Dagger: Gain an additional Throwing Knife.
- Achlyophage Symbiote: Golden Gun gains one additional shot per use.
- Young Ahamkara's Spine: Tripmine Grenades last longer when placed.
- ATS/8 Arachnid: Golden Gun zooms in for accuracy when aimed.