Activating Golden Gun gives the player a powerful hand cannon that causes devastating thermal damage. In the Crucible, Golden Gun can kill another player with one shot. Golden Gun can be used for three shots or until the super bar fully drains.
- Deadeye: Significantly increases the accuracy of Golden Gun.
- Combustion: Killing enemies with Golden Gun causes them to explode after about one second.
- Gunfighter: Reduces the cooldown of Golden Gun, allowing it to be used more often.
|This section lacks information and needs to be expanded.|
- The name "Golden Gun" may be a reference to a weapon of the same name from the James Bond series. It is also notable amongst gamers for its appearance in numerous James Bond videogames, most notably Goldeneye 007, where it received its own Multiplayer mode.
- The Golden Gun uses the same model as the exotic Hand Cannon, The Last Word.