Ever the gentleman sniper, Devrim Kay holds fast in the wilds of the EDZ.
― In-game description
Guardians can bring EDZ Tokens and Dusklight Shards to Devrim to increase reputation. After ranking up, Devrim will give an EDZ Engram, which contains shaders (as well as emblems) and legendary weapons and armor.
- "I love the City. But I don't want to go back. I want to bring the City to the EDZ."
- "Be careful out there. If a rescue happens, I'd rather be the rescuee than the one doing the rescuing."
- "Perhaps we can take it back. You know? Perhaps the Farm can be another City."
- "That's what I see when I look at the Farm."
- "I don't know about you, but the EDZ has grown on me. Literally. The moss gets everywhere."
- "I didn't expect to like it here. But the EDZ is growing on me."
- "Making guns helps the hours pass. Especially since Suraya never calls..."
- Devrim Kay designed many of the weapons and armors available to Guardians. His designs tend to be characterized by a peeling paint job and somewhat ramshackle construction.
- ↑ Harsh Language
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Polygon (2017) YouTube: Destiny 2 — EDZ OPEN WORLD GAMEPLAY w/ Griffin and Samit! Patrol Missions, Lost Sectors, & More! Retrieved August 24, 2017.
- ↑ PC Gamer (2017) YouTube: Destiny 2 - European Dead Zone patrol missions [PS4 footage] Retrieved August 24, 2017.
- ↑ Wildwood Cover
- ↑ Wildwood Boots
- ↑ Wildwood Vest
- ↑ New City
- ↑ Wildwood Grips
- ↑ Home for the Lost
- ↑ Belfry Bounty
- ↑ Wildwood Bond
- ↑ One Earth