Moderators are users who fulfill a peacekeeper role in the community. To assist in moderation, moderators have access to additional functions.
Moderation is divided into three groups, each of which provide access to functions appropriate to specific wiki areas.
Chat moderator abilities
Chat moderators have access to functions useful in moderating the live chat.
- Block users from chat.
- Kick users out of chat.
- Ban users from chat for a specific length of time.
- Unban users from chat.
Content moderator abilities
Content moderators have access to functions useful in moderating the wiki's content.
- Delete and move protected pages.
- Delete and move files.
- Un-delete files and pages.
- Rollback all consecutive edits made by a single user.
- Re-upload files.
- Protect and un-protect pages.
- Utilize recent changes patrol feature.
Discussions moderator abilities
- Forum abilities:
- Remove and restore threads and replies.
- Close and reopen threads
- Manage boards.
- Move threads between boards.
- Highlight and un-highlight threads.
- Delete blog comments.
- Edit and delete article comments.
- Discussions feature moderation functions.
- All chat moderator abilities.
Administrators have access to all moderation functions, and can add users to discussions and chat moderation groups. For a list of administrators, please see Destiny Wiki:Administrators