David Dague, much more frequently known as "DeeJ," is Bungie's Community Manager and is the most frequent voice of Bungie in interactions with the media and community. Dague has been with Bungie since November 2011.
Because of the high visibility of his position and the fact that Dague was a well-known member of the Bungie community before becoming an employee, Dague has become one of the most recognizable faces involved in the development of Destiny.
Dague's position at Bungie is his first in the video game development industry. His interactions with the media and the Bungie fan community are frequent, including in interviews, news releases and other community interactions through official Bungie channels, and elsewhere.
References[edit | edit source]
- "David Dague on LinkedIn". LinkedIn. Retrieved 11 Oct. 2013.
- "XerxdeeJ on TiedTheLeader.com". Tied the Leader. Retrieved 11 Oct. 2013.
- "DeeJ on Bungie.net". Bungie Inc.. Retrieved 11 Oct. 2013.
- (2013-06-11) YouTube.com: DeeJ Dishes Destiny Retrieved 11 Oct. 2013.
- "Bungie on Twitter". Twitter.com. Retrieved 11 Oct. 2013.
- "Bungie on YouTube". YouTube.com. Retrieved 11 Oct. 2013.