Control is a Crucible gametype in which two teams of up to six Guardians must take control of and hold three control points scattered around a map. The first team to reach 20,000 total points or have the most points by the end of the time limit wins.
Scoring[edit | edit source]
- 100 points per enemy kill plus 50 points for each zone the team holds.
- 25 points for neutralizing an enemy zone.
- 75 points for capturing a zone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Destiny public beta, the description read, "Dead Orbit desires new territories to expand their reach beyond the City."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Miller, Matt. (June 10, 2014) "Survive The Crucible – Destiny’s Competitive Multiplayer". GameInformer.com. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
- MoreConsole (June 10, 2014) YouTube: New Destiny Gameplay - Competitive Multiplayer, Pike Rampage! Retrieved June 23, 2014.
- (2014) bungie.net: Official Gameplay Experience Trailer 7:01. Retrieved 11 June 2014.