Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- High-Impact: High-impact auto rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 77 and an Impact value of 28. Examples include SUROS Regime, Questing Beast, The Dealbreaker, and Shadow Price.
- Mid-Impact: Mid-impact auto rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 88 and an Impact value of 8. Examples include Zhalo Supercell, Zarinaea-D, Red Spectre, and Haakon's Hatchet.
- Low-Impact: Low-impact auto rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 100 and an Impact value of 2. Examples include Necrochasm, Doctrine of Passing, Arminius-D, and Soulstealer's Claw.
|Archetype||Damage Per Hit||Time-to-Kill (seconds)|
|Low-Impact||15||12||0.87-0.94[Note 1]||1-1.07[Note 2]|
- Time-to-kill varies depending on the opponent's Armor attribute. Guardians with more than 195 HP will take one more shot to kill.
- Time-to-kill varies depending on the opponent's Armor attribute. Guardians with more than 192 HP will take one more shot to kill.
- Reddit "In-depth weapons sats spreadsheet 2.0 (Time To Kill, Damage, RPM), featuring all new weapons from The Taken King Expansion!". Retrieved June 12, 2016.
- Reddit "Mercules' Massive Breakdown Weapon Stats Spreadsheet, Including Stats and Times-to-Kill". Retrieved June 12, 2016.