THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF CAYDE-6 To whomst it may concern: I, Cayde-6, being of sound(ish) mind and body, do hereby and henceforth and heretofore leave all my possessions to the person, alien, animal, or natural phenomenon what kills me. Aforesaid possessions include, but are not limited to: – The Ace of Spades – Any and all stashes I've hidden throughout the system – The Colonel, my faithful friend – My debts, which follow: THE ATTACHED FILE IS TOO BIG TO DOWNLOAD
Ace of Spades is automatically obtained after defeating the Chimera at the end of the Nothing Left to Say story mission. After returning to Banshee-44, the gunsmith tells the Guardian that in order for it to become usable, it must be recalibrated. An Exotic Questline is given and the player must complete the following steps:
1. To collect the biorhythmic data that Banshee needs to tune the Ace of Spades to your hand, defeat enemies and invaders with Hand Cannons in Gambit matches. Defeated invaders count more toward this quest step's progress.
2. Get 250 hand cannon kills in strikes.
3. Get 25 hand cannon precision kills in Crucible
4. Open the “Cayde’s Stash” chests hidden in four different locations. These chests can be found in the Patrol zones for Io, Nessus, European Dead Zone, and Tangled Shore. The Io secret stash can be found in the Terrabase Charon region within the Wraith Mines. The Nessus secret stash can be found in the Sunken Cavern. The Tangled Shore secret stash can be found in the Jetsam of Saturn region inside the Hellrise Canyon. The EDZ secret stash can be found in the Legion's Anchor region.
5. Complete the mission Ace in the Hole.
6. Return to Banshee-44 to receive the Ace of Spades